Interested in joining us?
See “What is the Daybreak Gathering” below the assignment.
Next Gathering: Thursday, September 28, 2023
Early log-on is 6:00 (Central Standard Time) for a casual meet and greet time. We begin at 6:15 and end at 7:30.
Sanctuary Series Part Two
In this session, we will consider how some of those who are lost today will become our future family during the tribulation.
Tribulation Saints: Unborn-Again Sheep – Rapture Ready article by Lisa
In upcoming sessions, we will discuss the physical and spiritual preparations we can make in our homes.
9/28/23 Discussion Questions – PDF
Please read and answer the questions prior to our Gathering if at all possible. Bring a copy of the questions to make your participation in the discussion easier.
Join Zoom Meeting – Link
This link is only active on Thursday evenings at 6:00
Central Standard Time.
Every day may be the final daybreak before we, as believers, are caught up in the air to meet Jesus. We have to make each one count!
What is the Daybreak Gathering?
The Gathering is a Zoom group where people who see what’s happening in this world can discuss predetermined videos, articles, and topics related to Bible prophecy and the soon return of Jesus for His bride in the rapture. This isn’t intended to be a time of teaching, but rather discussion-based small groups of 3-4 people.
Do you feel alone? What if you could come to a safe place, a place where others are discussing the prophetic significance of our times? Would you be interested? Many prominent prophecy pastors and teachers have live YouTube chats that allow for interaction between their listeners. That gives great encouragement, but what about face-to-face interaction? Don’t you miss it? In the spirit of the admonishment in Hebrews 10:25, I propose we assemble to encourage each other as we see the day drawing near. I need it. We all need it.
A few specifics to help you decide if you want to be a part of this Gathering:
- Meeting time will be most Thursday evenings. Early log-on time is 6:00 (CST) for a casual meet and greet time. We begin at 6:15, and end time is 7:30.
- You can come when you can, even late, and leave early if you need to. No commitment or explanations ever needed.
- Assigned videos and discussion questions will be available the weekend prior to each Thursday’s meeting here at the Daybreak Gathering page.
- Small group time is group led, meaning there is no preassigned leader. A list of questions will be assigned for the groups, and all will considerately interact.
- You will never be asked to pray out loud unless you specifically let me (Lisa) know that you are comfortable with that.
- We have a prayer team who prays for specific requests such as lost loved ones, and each week during small groups, a time is set to share needs with your group members. This is how we truly connect as family, by sharing and caring for one another and lifting each other up in prayer.
- This isn’t a place for heated theological debate, rather a place where Jesus is to be honored by all of our words and actions.
If you’re interested in joining us, follow the Zoom link at the top of the page for the next meeting.
Hope to see you soon,
If you have never used Zoom, you will need to add the Zoom app onto your device. You can attend the meeting on your computer, tablet, or smart phone.