I missed this month’s blog on purpose. I had a decision to make: come up with some random topic or keep rolling on with my current nonfiction project. I’m glad I chose to power through. I can say with a big grin that the manuscript is completed with only a few edits remaining on some final chapters. If you would have asked me a few months ago if I would ever finish, I would have said no way. The moment I hit print on my final chapters to give to my editor, I nearly sang a happy song.
This is just a little glimpse of what’s next in my world as I see it now:
- Next month in February, I plan to make the official You. Are. Loved. book announcement and offer a free look at a sample chapter. I am still on track for a spring release and ready to hear your feedback.
- The new website for You. Are. Loved. is currently in production. For now, book release updates can be found here at lisaheatonbooks.com.
- I have a new fiction book in the works, something I began last year and hope to complete for a spring release. The working title is Room to Grow. To revisit this project only makes me long even more for spring. It’s a light and happy book, filled with unlikely love and romance – just what spring of 2019 needs if you ask me.
- I will have a free download offer for Deceiver soon if you know of anyone who might want to check it out. I will give you more details on that when the timing is set. Notices will be here and on social media.
- I’m excited to speak to the ladies of The Journey Church in Lebanon in June. The topic will be related to the new nonfiction book release, its focus on how knowing we are loved drives our every action and shapes how we live out our lives. Others are invited to join us for this Saturday morning event on June 22nd. Space will be limited, so registration for this free event will be required.
- One element of 2019 that I’m most excited about is my ability to follow through with ongoing discipleship through web-based teaching. After the book release, beginning in June or July, I will be offering free stand-alone topics on the youarelovedbook website. Each month through 2019, I will tackle a new area of our faith walk as it relates to God’s love for us.
So, yeah, a lot is underway. Much of this is the culmination of a vision that began over 18 months ago. Then, I could have never imagined how so much would come together to create a ministry that would alter the course of my life.
This is the point where many working parts must come together: the web presence, social media launch, print book publication and ebook conversion. Collectively, it feels like too much to wrap my mind around. So I ask that you pray for me. Pray that I have tunnel vision over this next few months to stay tuned in to how God leads.
You are always loved and appreciated.
Blessings over your new year,